Site Meter

The 80/20 Principle

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Interesting to see that the 80/20 principle still holds in our modern world. But I think one can argue that the balance of wealth is shifting to an increasingly small number of people, threatening the balance of what’s just and fair (if those things still truly exist).

  2. Thomas Gibbons says:

    I also find the idea interesting in the context of property law. 20% of our theory covers 80% of what property is. The other 20% of what property is – the margins – requires 80% of our theoretical attention

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. Click on the picture to hear an audio file of the word.
Anti-spam image