Spring 2010: Is the Window Open? (bumped again)
(Bumped again, as there’s some very interesting discussion taking place in comments)
February, March, so let’s ask the regular questions:
1. Has your board turned over? If not, when will it?
2. Details please. Do you want new articles on the day the new board moves in, or would you prefer to get used to the new digs first? Overall, is your journal taking submissions yet; and if not, when will it start?
3. If you have already turned over, are you planning any theme issues that folks ought to consider submitting specialized pieces for?
4. What format do you want pieces in (especially if you are changing your previous policies).
5. Is there anything else that authors should keep in mind as this spring season (gulp) begins?
This thread will be bumped weakly. Err, weekly.