All Politics, All the Time, Makes the Blawgosphere Go Crazy.

Dave Hoffman

1. Rilo says:

I’ve removed the volokh boys from my rss feed until after the election. Blech.

2. Chris says:

Isn’t that Instalanche, not Instalaunch? That sounds like you’re just starting the blog.

3. dave hoffman says:

Chris.

Really? I had no idea.

-DH.

4. mrshl says:

Yeah, Volokh has become unreadable. And the comments are much worse than usual.

5. Cleanthes says:

“What particularly dispiriting is”

I admire this rather Latinate verb placement. It sounds like something Yoda’s classics scholar uncle would say.

Cartago delenda est.

[DH: Good catch. Fixed that error. It is still an ugly sentence, but hope grammatically correct now I am.]

6. Adam says:

“If indeed most law professor commentary about the election were of this character – say, Balkinization writ large – I’d agree with you.”

I’ve thought their (Balkinization’s) (anti-)Palin posts were among the more childish in the blawgosphere (though certainly not in the blogosphere at large).

7. dave hoffman says:

You get a mixed bag everywhere, but I particularly liked, and was thinking about, Mary Dudziak’s post here

8. Pink Taffeta says:

“The republic isn’t going to fall apart no matter who wins.”

Hmmm…one more war in the middle east might do the trick.

But overall, you’re right, leave the bloviating to the professional bloviators.

9. Pink Taffeta writes:

“”The republic isn’t going to fall apart no matter who wins.”

“Hmmm…one more war in the middle east might do the trick.”

Not all think Pakistan is “Middle East” but even so…this seems like just another cheap shot at Senator Obama.