50 More Federal Judges

1. anon says:

Like many things, Cass Sunstein has done this before you even thought to do it.

2. anon says:

Like many things, Cass Sunstein has done this before you even thought to do it.

3. Deven says:

Hmm, Sunstein wrote about an article on Law.com that just came out? Possible. The man is amazing if nothing else for the volume of writing. He maybe noted that this act exists and said something beyond this post also possible. OR maybe you mean to say that he has written about the ideas in the last part of the post. As I said maybe someone has done this work. Now if in your humble estimation all should know everything Prof. Sunstein has written, that is a rather odd and untenable position to take. Given the way the post is written (i.e., an invitation to do more with a nod that there has likelyu been work on the topic), perhaps you’d care to share with everyone your deep knowledge of Prof. Sunstein’s work and how it addresses the point.

4. anon says:

Haha, I apologize, Deven, if I came across as teasing you. I was merely praising Cass for always having interesting things to talk about, and always being one step of everyone else.

The part I was referring to is the question of how often judges adhere to party lines, and the piece I’m thinking of is this one:

This is not the be all and end all in this area, but it’s definitely along these lines, and it’s worth a read.

The first part of your post was useful and informative. Thank you!

5. Deven says:

Fair enough. And most importantly thanks (and I truly mean that) for the link and feedback. It makes the blogging game worth playing.

Have great July 4th weekend.

Best

Deven

6. Sean M. says:

Speaking as a (now) 2L, I, for one, welcome the prospect of 36 new Court of Appeals clerkships.