The Special Value of Public Defenders

1. Bruce says:

Also, from a non-participant’s standpoint, the appointments system seems rife with cronyism, which tends to undermine the independence of defense counsel.

2. CARLOS says:

I LIVE IN COLUMBUS GEORGIA I WAS ARRESTED ON DEC. 22, 2007 FOR SIMPLE BATTERY AND VIOLATION OF GA CONTROLLED SUB ACT-SCH II. THIS IS MY FIRST OFFENSE AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. HONESTLY I AM SCARED

3. vivek reddy says:

Hi,

My name is vivek. I am a lawyer from Connecticut. i want the following below information.

1. Billing hourly rates for private attorneys engaging in court appointed (indigent) criminal appeals and habeas corpus actions.”

2. Also, I would like to know the procedure for applying

Thanks

4. Wyman Radford says:

Hello,

My Name is Wyman Radford and I live in Alabama. I am starting a private investigation business in NW Alabama and I would like to offer my services to the public defenders or their clients here. It will be pro bono or expenses only.

Thanks

Wyman Radford

5. larry rice says:

I WAS ARRESTED IN TUSCALOOSA,AL FOR A CLASS C FELONEY POSSESION OF COCAINE THIS MY 3RD FELONY ARREST I HAVE A ON GOING ADDICTION OF COCAINE I WOULD LIKE TO IF I CAN FIND AN ATTORNEY TO GET ME IN A DRUG REHAB PROGRAM TO HELP WITH MY ADDICTION AS OPOSSED TO INCARCERATION

6. larry rice says:

7. LASIK Blog says:

After seeing this post I’m wondering why people would choose a private attorney over a public defender?